Hope you all had a good holiday weekend.
We were busy. I dropped poor J the boys all day Friday and all day Saturday to help work on my grandmother's new house she just bought. I think I might have inhaled too many fumes and methane gas on Saturday because I ended up going to bed early because I thought I was going to puke.
I think G has been in at least 1 corner in every single resturant we have visited here recently. After his and D's antics Saturday night, I think we might be banned from Danvers.
We visited granny's, and the store and went to a birthday party Sunday. We were wiped out.
keep my uncle in your prays tomorrow. He is going in to have part of his lung removed because he has lung Cancer. He will be in the hospital for a good bit. Hopefully everything will go smooth.