Monday, July 21, 2008

Boat Chunk

What a weekend guys... and girls.

My granny moved into her new house Saturday morning, I had a baby shower to go to Saturday morning and went straight from the shower to Granny's... spent all afternooon over there until about dinner time (us,that is 5), so when I got home, we played out in the pool.

Little did I know daddy and the boys have invented a new pool game... lets just call it boat chunk.

Step 1: find a float with handles


Step 2: count 1, 2, 3


Step 3: Chunk across the pool


These 3 boys (yes, J was included in that) are going to give me a early death.. or keep me young.. something.

Hope you all have a great day... like Nemo would say, "Just keep swimmin'"

1 comment:

1955Modelandrunningstrong said...

Wow!! Maybe there are things that Nana just doesn't need to see. Or maybe J can "boat chunk" Nana across the pool. That would really be something to see. HA HA.