Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RANDOM!!

So, the house has shown a total of 3 times...
1st time: we are 2nd best to a house on a lake.
2nd time: they have just started looking and looked at 8 houses in 2 hours.. but they really liked it and apparently it shows well.
3rd time: Shows well and they too just started looking but the man thinks he wants bigger bedrooms.

So I totally googled "How to make rooms look bigger"... and knowing me.. I will prolly try to implement those changes... if I can. Like putting mirrors opposite light sources... changing the recliner to a chair with legs to give the illusion of more floor... angle bed to give the illusion of a longer diagonal in bedrooms... taking a tv out of the bedroom to free up more space.

I am out of control... someone needs to stop me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D's finger is looking good. The bruising has almost gone away completely and it is back to original size.

See.. he's fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made G's first dentist appointment. :(
He is getting so big... and I can't believe a week from today he will be 3.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know... I am been to On The Border 2 times in like 2 years. Both times, my friend I am having dinner with has broke the news that they are pregnant. How cool is that!!! And so very weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melatonin seems to be working pretty well for G. He has had some adventures but they don't seem to start until about 5am. So he has kinda stopped the middle of the night adventures. shooo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does "Horton Hears a Who" the movie, make anyone else cry? For some reason when Horton says "A person's a person, no matter how small", I like boohoo on the inside. Every time I/G/D watches it... which is at least once on Movie Fridays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a playdate last Tuesday with my cousin, Renee and her little boy, Jackson. We had a good time and I can't wait to do it again. Jackson is getting so big!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Special instruction" for the boys for early intervention has set up their appointments to come out and start working on the boys. D's speech evaluation is tomorrow and it will be determined if outside of the special instruction he will also need speech therapy.
The special instruction is just something I requested. It is mainly to help me determine a good way that the boys learn easily.... so it is mainly for me to learn to teach them the way they learn best... it isn't like anything the boys "need".. it is something I do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got our income tax refund and I am pumped!!! I love tax time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you using for a Dentist? I've taken Ryan twice and I'm not too crazy about the guy. He's too rushed. Which reminds me, I need to cancel her appointment next week...

Glad D's fingers are better.