Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HEEE-larious!!

So I don't blog about a recent pedi appointment, because I don't want to get started...

you get some randoms things that are being said... *I see you roll your eyes* and no, not more cuss words.

While watching The Jungle Book the other day, I got this commentary:

G:"MOWWWGI, WHERES YOU? BALOO NO FIND YOU."
*Dear Mowgli, Baloo can't find you and would like to know where you are*

G:"OH NO!!! OH NO!!! NO KA NO KA!!"
D:"OHNO!OHNO!"
*Oh Kaa, please don't hurt poor Mowgli*

G and D:"hooohooohooohooo"
*I like to make monkey sounds and dance when the monkeys dance*

G and D:"MARSH MARSH 2 4"
*How fun to watch the elephants march. I would like to march with them*

G:"OH NO!!! MOWGI SAD!!"
D:"OHNO!OHNO!!"
*In a sad turn of events, it looks as if Mowgli has lost his best friend Baloo*

G and D:"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEA!!! BLUE!!!YYYYYYYYYEA!"
*Alas, Baloo was just injuried and now Baloo and Mowgli are happy*

At this point they lose interest and my world become somewhat quiet again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

G: MAAAAAMA, D poop
Me: Oh really, is that what he is holding?
G: NO D, NO!! *as D is chasing him around the house with said poop in hand
D: ooy, ooy. Poop. stinks
G: OOOOOY
Me: I am changing it fellas.

D: Mommy snack
Me: No D, you just had (insert any meal here)
D: MOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE, snack peas
Me: D, it is not time, you have 1 hour til snack time.
D: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
D: Mommy, Baaba?
Me: lets find it.. it's right here.
D: NO BAA.BA
Me: What?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

G: Dada wook?
D: Dada wook!
Me: yep
G: yep
Me: IT IS YES, NOT YEP!! yes ma'am
G: *looking very puzzled

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
G: My go Pops hows
Me: Uh, no baby, that is too far to drive today, that is Nashville.
G: My go
Me: D can't go
G: NO, D go Ka-Ka hows
Me: Pops and Ka-Ka houses are the same thing
G: My go
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Are your friends coming over tonight?
G: YEA!!!
D: fends
Me: yea, what are your friends names? Jackson? Julie?
G: ju-ee
D: YEA!!
Me: And Jackson?
G: Ju-ee
D: YEA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan says 'yep'. When I tell her to say 'yes mam', she says 'yep mam'. I'll take it.

Christie said...

How'd we end up with the cutest kids in the world? They sure are fun!!