Friday, October 24, 2008

Someone loves me



I was tagged by Tracie. She loves me.

Here are the rules:
1 - Add the logo to your blog. DONE
2 - Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. DONE
3 - Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4 - Add links to their blogs.
5 - Leave a comment for your nominees on their blogs!

Ok.. so 7 other bloggers... ok.. so I have already been through my friends with blogs on this site so no need to repeat that...
I am going to get out of this easy.. I am going to link blogs I love but can't do the I love this blog thing.
Here they are:

1) Office Tally - If you love The Office as much as me, you will love watching the deleted scenes. Last night was so good I had to tell everyone - THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

2)Cake Wrecks - You know how many people get totally crappy cakes. Crappy. Here is some.. most of the cakes people send in. It is funny, until of course you see your own on there.. which I haven't.. YET.

3)NAUPA - unclaimed money people! Find yourself. I have found money for my aunt. Search for whoever you know!!

4)Preschool Learners - you can print out worksheets for your little one to work. Find age and 'subject'. If you have a 2 year old, you might have to wait a bit. Just test out where your child is and go for it!

5)Grave Finder - if you do ancestry stuff and are looking to verify dates or burial plots, go here. I love this place. There are people out there willing to go and get a picture that you don't need to drive to get. They send it to you. I have gotten 3 pictures back of my ggggrandfather and his brother and wife. I love it. And don't get all "this is so morbid" on me... people die... deal with it.

6)Dear Abby - who doesn't like Dear Abby?

7)Hulu - watch your favs... just check it out.

No comments: