Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I just HAVE to have this

Ok, so a little back story. Most people know, our boys got their name from famous singers. GAVIN Rossdale because 1) he is hot (my reasoning) and 2) he has a hot wife (J's reasoning). I mean, who graduated in the 90's and didn't listen to Bush? Sixteen Stone is on my iPod as we speak/type.
and
Bob DYLAN because J won't succumb to me calling him Corgan... but also because look at this man whose name is not actually Bob Dylan. He has done a tremendous amount of stuff in his life. Some not good, but some really amazing things. Just click on the name about and read... I am not going to word for word repeat Wikipedia, but he is like I imagined D would be in the womb.. heart of gold, talents insurmountable, and all with the firecracker attitude to push every envelope he came across... all of this while making history.

Boy.. I must of had a sixth sense...

Anyways, back to the reason for the post.
I want THIS. "May you grow up to be righteous. May you grow up to be true."
It will go straight into his "time capsule" and given to him when I feel he is old enough to care for it... like 20something and married... so I can actually entrust it to his wife.

Maybe I also out to try to find all the Rolling Stone covers that they were both on.. buy them and include them in the time capsule too... hum...

No comments: