Monday, August 4, 2008

Connections and other things...

Well, it looks like there is a possibility of some of my work on my family tree is paying off. I came across a website today, and it looks like he may be my 5th cousin once removed.. or his kids are my 6th cousins. What is so great, is it is through my mom's paternal side. We didn't have a lot of contact with them over the years because of certain family situations, but I found a connection.


This is a picture of my great grandfather as a baby (C.S. in the picture) and his family. How cool is that? Ok, maybe it just excites me. lol
***********************************************************************

My dad can't swim and he ain't too fond of water... what can make a man who can't swim and hates water get in a swimming pool? Not his wife, nor his children.. but those grandbabies can... The boys have no idea of the power they possess.


***********************************************************************

My mom asked me yesterday if G was really undoing the footrest of the sofa....

Yes... yes he is.

No comments: