Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I can't sleep

Because I can't seem to get rid of the nightmares. Yes, I am well, very well into my 20's and I have nightmares... like every night. Well, the nights I take 2 Tylenol PM's or the nights I take 4 regular Tylenol, I don't have nightmares, but I don't wake up for my kids in the monitor either.

I am not talking.. "oh, not a good dream, it is over, lets go back to sleep" type of nightmare...

I am talking... "HOLY HELL I don't think I will every sleep again" and "the person I dream about I have to call NOW eventhough it is 2am to make sure they are ok" types of dreams.

They are full of murder, world ending natural disasters... CRAZY.

Its got to stop.

I need an Ambien.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ambien is not what you need. I don't have the answer, but try just one Benadryl instead. Tylenol PM is just tylenol with benadryl. Careful with the Tylenol. Taking too much isn't good. Okay, sorry. Just my opinion. Anywho, I hope it gets better. Have a merry Christmas.