Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy

Our April keeps getting busier and busier.

Take out the house selling/closing/moving3hoursaway... our April is full of appointments, dates, cookouts, bridal showers, get-togethers.


Last week we had something every day...
This week is all the same... granted, 3 of those days are appointments for what G says is his "head doctor".... then 1 day is MY "head doctor".... he just needs to fork over the scrip of Valium and let me move right along with my day THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

*He can't write scrips but he is insisting I go to a doc and ask for it... now, I have issues, but I also have issues with LOOKING like a drug addict.
Can you imagine..
Me: Yes, I need a prescription for 2mg of Valium please.
Doc: uhhhh, no.
Me: Please, my council says I need one.
Doc: uh huh.
Me: Seriously... I am not a druggie looking for a fix.
Doc: oh.. ok.
Me: So, am I getting the scrip?
Doc: uh.. no... but that will be 4 billion dollars for the appointment.

OHOHOH.. the buyers have decided to waive an inspection. They would rather do a walk thru. WHOOOHOO. Stupid.. but, nice. We are just now waiting on the appraisal report and if that is good, a walk thru will be scheduled, closing will be set up and we will be on our way.

Anyways, I will keep swimmin'.

In the meantime I will continue my Twilight obsession and Hatchlings obsession... while trying to pack and dreading J's upcoming 3 day trip out of town the week before we move...


My new favorite quote...
"I opened my eyes and found his open, too, staring at my face. It made no sense when he looked at me that way. Like I was the prize rather than the outrageously lucky winner."
SWOON.


Thank you Hottie McVampHottie.

No comments: