Monday, June 2, 2008

Ahhh, Monday

I hope everyone's weekend was good and your week is starting out good.

How was Pickwick??

That pretty much sums it up. I was so relaxed all weekend. I am also debating putting us in debt to buy a cabin up there I found (friend of a friend) that is amazing and is going well below market value for cabin of its size.. and it is brand new and fully furnished..

but I digress.

Also, I loved a relaxing weekend, but I missed all my boys.

J and the boys were playing in the living room
G takes off.. J assumes he has gone in his room to play...
about 5 minutes later, a naked G comes in with the part of the potty that holds everything and shows it to daddy...
It is full of poop and he is ready to flush it.

D hasn't used a booster seat since Friday.

It is good to come home.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good to see you back in bloggerland, C! Glad you had a good vacation!

Emmilu said...

Glad you had a nice time!