Friday, April 2, 2010

RANDOMS!!!

Haven't done this in a while. Feels good.

D's new thing...
"Mom... I like your boobs. Let me see 'em."
Uhhhh NO.

G's new thing...
*After I kiss him and tell him I love him....
"Awww Schucks."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, we signed both the kids up for pre-school next year! 2 days a week!
So come September, 2 days a week, it will be just me and a 5 month old.
OH GOOD LORD THOSE WILL BE NICE DAYS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pops and J are putting up a fence around the yard. They have put in the 4x4's for one side... 39 to be exact... for one side.... 39! And that is the "short" side... it will be so much easier on me to have the boys out back playing this summer with a fence up and with a new baby here with this fence so I can change a diaper or something without worrying whether they are running into the street, but I feel bad for all the work the guys are doing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a Topsy Turvy for Strawberries this year... I put 30 strawberry plants in it... so now I have strawberries, blueberries and raspberries growing this year... hopefully I will get SOME production out of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G: Batman wears Batman underwear...
G: And Superman wears Superman underwear...
Me: Really? Cool.
G: Yeah *as he is pulling down his pants to check his underwear*... SHOOO.
me: What?
G: I am Batman.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH AND THE SMART MOUTH HAS HIT OUR HOUSE...
I was NOT looking forward to this day.
But G's mouth sometimes gets a little mouthy...
What has he said to us?

1) Shut up Mom!
2) Just go away and leave me alone.
3) You're an idiot
4) What a fool
5) NO I will do what I want

From one smart ass to another, it ain't gonna work... he's gonna learn QUICK to chill with the mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: