Friday, November 13, 2009

Are you kidding me?

THIS..
is crazy.

NO... not the horrible decision that these young parents had to make... even though, that, without question, SUCKED...

After the article... read the comments summited... I will wait.






NOW... just the first several got to me.
Are so many people without God in their life?
Do people really use the tragedy of an infant to justify their ideas that God doesn't exist?

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not what some call a "Bible beater"... that I am not... but this blows me away.

When the death of two of my very beautiful and cherished infants came to pass, I prayed to that same God that so many question and thanked him for allowing me the moments I had with them. I thanked him for allowing me to be their mother and even though I can never understand why they were taken so young, I am completely comfortable in stating two simple facts: 1) it is not something for me to understand, and 2) God knows when everyone's time is up and theirs were after accomplishing on earth what they were sent here to accomplish and everyone should be so lucky.

No comments: