Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on D's potty business... and I saved us some big time money

So, it is Day 5 of potty training and I am so very proud of my little man.

By day 3 he was already going to the potty with assistance or a need to tell me to rush him to the potty... he just went on his own.

He has been waking up and going to the potty first thing.

He has basically been taking control of his own potty business and he is doing great!!! I am so proud of him... and Day 4 was the first day WITHOUT A SINGLE ACCIDENT!!!

He has been waking from his naps dry and allowing the urge to wake him and make it to the potty without making a mess.

1 downfall: He has been fighting me tooth and nail to NOT wear a diaper during his naps and at night night.
I don't know when I will have the guts to try this out... maybe a week without incident...


Oh... and the money business...
So we were going to have to buy a new car to fit #3... why? G will be in a booster by 4.. that should allow for enough room in the backseat for a baby seat, right??

Well, have you ever tried to find a no-back booster for a child that is only 30 lbs at 4 years old??

Its harder than you think.

Most of the no-back boosters you see are 40lb to 100lb.

The way it is looking.. Gav will be 7 by the time he hits 40 lbs.

ANYWAY!!!

I found one that was rated for a 30lb child!!!!
$18 at Target. This is the first time I have ever seen it!!! And I totally bought it!!!

So for $18 I saved us another car!!!

No comments: