Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Potty Training D day 1

Well, I decided that I want a few months where I am not changing diapers before the baby gets here... so I have been really paying attention to D and his habits... he has been waking up from naps dry and is not too wet at night night.... So I started today to get him working on the potty...

We didn't get to start until about 9:30 and we put a diaper on for his nap at 1:00 and during that time, we only had 1 pee pee accident out of 4 chances and 0 poop accidents out of 1 chance!!!

He woke up from his nap at 4:00 and immediately peed...
and out of another 4 chances of peeing... AND going to a restaurant, NO more accidents!!!

Day #1, I think that is a pretty great potty training day!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

That is so great. Good for your little man! We are having a tough time potty training our Julie. She will use the potty great for Ben but is determined to not let me take her to the potty and refuses to try and go for me. Which is difficult, since I'm the one at home with her all day. Someday we'll get there!