Friday, October 23, 2009

I am so sorry

It has been forever since I updated.

Forgive me.

I have been overwhelmed quite a bit... with the pregnancy, moving, closing, Halloween coming up... it has been nuts.

So here is where we are....

I am 11 weeks 2 days pregnant and I go to the doctor today for a checkup. Nothing big going on there besides me.

For the past week, we have been gradually and slowly moving stuff in the house. My parents and brother are coming up this weekend to help us getting 100% moved in. I have been over there about 90% of the day everyday getting things scrubbed and put away and just ready...
the boys are loving the new house.
the boys have also decided they are sharing a room... which is nice because we can still have a nursery AND a guest room.
the boys have decided that their room is going to be decorated Batman.
I fully expect the boys to NOT sleep for the first week we are officially moved in.

OH.. and the grass that was just seeded, is growing something CRAZY.... it is nuts to see how much grass we have. Granted, they use Fescue Grass up here instead of Bermuda grass... so if anyone knows how to care for Fescue... let me know... I only know Bermuda.

OH.. and if I get too busy and can't update... Happy Halloween... I will try to put of pics of our Buzz and Woody.

No comments: